Sales Executive - SmartChoice Accounts (Mid-West) 8/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Smart-Choice Accounts business within Alight. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively prospecting for potential clients for selling Alight s HSA/FSA/HRA reimbursement services. As a Smart Choice Accounts Sales Executive you will report directly to the National Sales Leader. This position allows for a virtual or work from home arrangement.
* Collaborates with aligned client team, Client Executive, and Client Delivery Leader to ensure mutual understanding of opportunity and ability to deliver on it
* Identifies and generates demand within new markets and listens for opportunities to create new products (e.g., bundling/packaging of similar services)
* Leads the development of a sales plan for service delivery opportunities, focusing on targeted organizations where a service delivery opportunity is likely to exist
* Responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy
* Demonstrates strong sales strategy ability, crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
* Utilizes other selling resources at the appropriate time in the selling process
* Manages and maximizes the client level cost of sale
* Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services, incorporates it into sales client and shares with the Sales & Accounts community
* Maximizes the use (both individually and with the team) of sanctioned tools including, but not limited systems
* Experience selling reimbursement accounts (HSA, HRA, FSA, Adoption, Tuition, Commuter, Lifestyle, etc.) is preferred
* Demonstrated selling success/sales track record of 5 plus years
* Experience prospecting/cold calling
* Ability to determine good business opportunities for the organization
* Proven experience in building and developing client relationships with Brokers, Consultants and Employers
* Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
* Up to 25% travel
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..