Sales Leadership, Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/6/2020
END DATE 4/14/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB CATEGORY
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Director or Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may have an immediate opening at the time of your application.
Our Enterprise Business Unit sells to our largest, top Fortune 500 clients across a diverse set of industries and is broken down into the following segments:
Enterprise Corporate Sales (growing and managing subsidiaries within the Enterprise Parent accounts)
Select (4501 - 10000 employees)
Key (10001+ employees)
Strategic, Strategic Enterprise, Summit (Named Accounts)
Sales Leaders in the Enterprise Business Unit are either Regional Sales Directors or Regional Vice Presidents.
As a Sales Leader you will be managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives selling the entire Salesforce Customer Success Platform across multiple verticals. We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The RVP is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
The teams you lead here at Salesforce will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
* Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
* Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
* Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
* Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
* Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
* Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
* Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
* Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
* Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
* Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
* Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
Depending on the segment, the years of experience and skillset needed to be successful will vary from 5+ yrs of sales leadership experience managing a team of seven or more quota carrying sales people. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
* Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise Account Executives
* Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
* Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
ACROSS ALL SALES LEADERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
* Strong leadership capabilities
* Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
* Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
* Has a strong drive for results
* Strong engagement and communication skills
* Consultative selling experience
* Can collaborate and influence in a win as a team environment
* Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
* Strong business acumen
* Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes s World s Most Innovative Company seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ACCESSIBILITY - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.