Sales Manager, Clinical Lab/Capital Equipment, Medical - Dallas, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
**Remote Position - DENVER, CO OR DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TX OR KANSAS CITY, MO AREA** JOB SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Manager - Clinical Lab Specialists Team, develops sales strategies and executes programs that are necessary to achieve the sales and profit goals for the company. Leads and manages the overall field sales of the Clinical Laboratory Division and maintains company's gross profit initiatives. Reviews field sales performance of the Clinical Lab Specialists. Oversees staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop sales programs. Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policies and practices. Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Interacts closely with various internal management to discuss issues that have potential impact on improving sales. Oversees all data analysis aimed at segmenting Henry Schein's products, customers, and selling channels. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Manages the Clinical Laboratory Sales force and related activities. Oversees staffing, training, and performance evaluations and develops and controls sales programs. Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policy and practices.
* Develops sales strategies to cross sell unique products and services to customers of one or few business categories (i.e., merchandise, parts & equipment, service) to multiple business categories. Promotes the company as a full service dealer to Clinical Laboratory customers.
* Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Assigns sales territory to sales personnel. Ensures Clinical Lab Specialists keep informed of changes in territories that might affect product sales. Works closely with manufacturers concerning quarterly sales and advertising promotions as coordinated by Vendor Relations and Marketing.
* Interacts closely with various internal department management, including Purchasing, Inventory Control, Operations, Finance, and Credit. Meets and communicates effectively on a regular basis to discuss issues that have potential impact on improving sales.
* Prepares monthly sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, risks and opportunities. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, market potential, price schedules, and contracts. Responsible for annual forecasts on anticipated market sales. Develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals specified by the company.
* Holds sales meetings and represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products and services.
* Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc. in order to inform senior management of current status and various sales activities.
* Submits reports of sales activity and maintains records. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
* Analyzes data aimed at segmenting Henry Schein's products, customers, and selling channels. Determines strategies, develops programs and tactics, and tracks program results.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for: * Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
5 years of sales management experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Strong analytical skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; effective communication skills. Excellent organization skills, ability to effectively multitask, self-starter