This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2019
END DATE 10/1/2019
PSG Worldwide, Inc.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
PSG(R) is a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG features world-class pump brands - Wilden(R), Blackmer(R), Neptune(tm), Almatec(R), Mouvex(R), Griswold(tm), Ebsray(R) and Quattroflow(tm) - committed to servicing key vertical markets that include Hygienic, Chemical and Energy. We are dedicated to innovative technologies that will positively impact the world. We are a part of the global community with localized presence in over 100 countries, and multiple facilities in the U.S., France, Germany, India and China that are ISO certified. At PSG, we are passionately committed to the development of innovative \\"sustainable\\" technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we bring to our customers.
The Quattroflow Sales Manager will specifically focus on sales and application of the Quattroflow product into the biopharmaceutical industry in alignment with the goals and objectives of Dover and PSG. This individual will be the front line key driver for sales and focused initiatives in the assigned market(s) and will coordinate efforts with all other areas including Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance to service and grow sales assigned market(s)
Location: East Coast / Can work remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible incremental sales growth per plan in the US and Canada Market for designated sub region maximizing effectiveness of sales channels.
* Achieve projected gains through development and deployment of \\"Value Added\\" sales concepts Vs simply order taking.
* Use Route-to-Market paths including sales through optimized sales and distribution channels as deemed necessary to maximize growth in a coherent and sustainable way.
* Help develop and implement route to market channel model for OEM, Direct, Rep sales as compatible Biopharm market place and emerging single use repeat business model.
* Succeed in creating specification push/pull through OEM, system integrators, A&E firms.
* Capture and document market share from tube pump companies with dominance in industry.
* Reporting and cloning of successes within the region, globally, and material for marketing collateral.
* Implement and regularly use process like goal setting/tracking, key project tracking.
* Assist with creating sales, marketing, and other budgets to support biopharm activities and then managing in a responsible fashion.
* Take leadership position in an industry association or trade group such as BPSA, ISPE, ASME BPE or other.
* Establish ties with leading biopharm higher education institution in region of coverage.
* Be directly involved in key individual sales projects and assure that correct data is collected and evaluated to confirm proper equipment match early in sales process.
* Train individuals serving the biopharm/life sciences market the specific knowledge to be able to perform autonomously in this market.
* Perform market analysis on a regular basis in order to understand how changing business conditions (political, socio-economic, demographic, certifying agencies, etc.) might and remain proactive in defining actions to mitigate any potential impacts.
* Assist PSG in developing Voice of the Customer initiatives as a method of defining new product opportunities
* Assist the PSG Director of Business Development to identify strong acquisition candidates that offer a significant opportunity for growth within the assigned market(s).
* Provide raw material or access to marketing collateral generation. Work closely with marketing to develop necessary tools.
* Prioritize and lead trade shows (both PSG and distributor coo-op) for maximum effectiveness.
* Assist in developing, capturing, processing, and tracking of sales leads.
* Interface with global Biopharma sales team and serve as example in information exchange.
* 5+ years' experience working inside life sciences/biopharmaceutical industry, understanding of the sales process in this industry, and certification requirements to be able to educate PSG with this knowledge.
* Bachelors in Engineering, Business or related field and 5+ years' experience in pump solution market and/or related areas or equivalent experience, specifically in the biopharm market
* Self-sufficient and self-motivated. Works with little supervision but effectively communicates plans and outcomes.
* Travel (drive and air) up to up to 50% time (mainly within the primary sales Geo-region). Attend trade shows and meetings as needed. Maintain records necessary for effective planning.
* Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and effective use of modern technologies to leverage time.
* Experience interacting with the life science industry.
* Technical problem-solving prowess relative to hygienic pump industry
* Clear, concise and articulate verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
* Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic environment including conducting business support tasks while traveling on business.
* Self-starter with ability to solve problems and anticipates and avoids issues.
* Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail.
* Capable of interfacing with wide array of individuals and balancing multiple tasks while maintaining positive attitude and energy
* Strong team player, work ethic and commitment to win.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.