Sales Receptionist-Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/4/2020
END DATE 8/2/2020
EBSCO Industries Inc.
Alys Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONA TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world s most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida s panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
REAL ESTATE - SALES RECEPTIONIST
Alys Beach Properties, LLC. is a residential real estate sales company that provides residential real estate services to Alys Beach and the individual owners of Alys Beach, and to deliver professional market leadership with a reputation for honesty, trust, integrity, and service.
The Real Estate Receptionist is to contribute to the expected quality services by providing administrative support for the real estate practice in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the company's commitment to a high standard of quality customer service.
Supporting a team of real estate professionals, the individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in a courteous, professional, polite manner in accordance with the real estate sales office policy and procedures.
* Provide internal team with professional administrative support
* Greet valued customers and owners in a friendly, warm manner
* Answer phones and transfer calls in an efficient, professional manner
* Input customer information into customer database
* Provide sales team with customer information in a timely manner
* Tend to email, fax, web lead and Federal express requests
* Manage incoming and outgoing mail
* Work with the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Multiple List System
* Provide assistance in the administration of real estate sales files
* Take responsibility for ordering of office supplies
* Ensure front office and reception is clean and tidy as all times
* Provide administrative support to the real estate sales team
* Work with company real estate software program to manage customer database
* Any desk duties as assigned by the office manager
* Maintain real estate collateral room and ensure that proper stock is available
* Ensure a neat and orderly stocking of supplies
* High school diploma or GED
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, homeowners, and co-workers verbally and in writing
* Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, also familiar with Outlook
* Ability to work weekends
* Previous experience in an administrative related role, preferably in a sales office environment
* At least 5 years of experience in a fast pace real estate office is preferred
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.