This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/12/2019
END DATE 12/12/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
(MEDICAL SALES / SALES / RETAIL / HOSPITAL / HOSPITALITY / ROUTE SALES / PHARMACEUTICAL SALES / COMMISSION / AUTOMOBILE SALES / WAITER / WAITRESS)
One of the Nation s major suppliers of in-home oxygen & respiratory therapy seeks a Sales Representative. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the medical community and conducting in-services educating them in the use and application of medical equipment.
* obtaining a predetermined number of referrals and setups from referral sources per month
* preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
* providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
* Previous experience selling in the home healthcare field preferred
* Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement and accounting practices a plus
* Must have excellent human relations skills, and be computer literate
* High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Not ready to Apply*