Sales Representative - Oklahoma City, OK 8/22/2020
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Looking for independence in your own sales territory*
Want the stability of an established industry leader with the independence of working for your own company* Ready to work for a more active world*
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus*
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
* $350+ million in annual revenue
* 700 employees worldwide
* Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE OKLAHOMA CITY, OK AND SURROUNDING AREA.
Full time / Field-based
$60K set base salary, uncapped bonus, 6 figure earning potential, car allowance and genuine career progression
Full product and sales training given!
The Sales Representative plays a critical role in helping to improve people s lives every day, interacting directly with healthcare providers and their patients to introduce our products. They also educate patients on the proper use of our products. The Sales Representative is fully responsible for managing their own territory a role that s perfectly suited to highly motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit!
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a sales professional.
What you ll be doing
* Develop and execute territory business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products.
* Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
* Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers adherent to compliance protocols.
* Educate healthcare providers and staffs in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
* Assist organization with projects to include but not limited to: test markets, market surveys, product idea evaluations, and competitive research.
* Adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management.
* Embrace corporate values with regards to process and administrative responsibilities.
* Demonstrate high standards of ethics and compliance by adhering to compliance policies and procedures.
What you ll bring to the table
* 4 year college degree preferably in sports medicine, life science or commercial discipline
* 2+ years of proven B2B sales experience preferably in the biotech, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device or related industry
* Preference will be given to candidates with a Clinical B2B background
* Current Bioventus ASR s with less than 2 years' experience who have completed all training requirements and are in good performance standing may be considered.
* Non sales individuals that will be considered for this position are those that present with relevant clinical experience in the call points of an AHT Sales Representative (for example, Orthopedic, Sports Medicine and Rheumatology Physician Assisstants) that have 2 plus years of clinical office based experience and / or operating room experience.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong sales drive and an adaptable nature to succeed
* Emotional intelligence and active listening skills are essential in this role.
* Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
* Strong work ethic, self-starter, with a professional and friendly attitude
* Interest in orthobiologics and/or sports medicine preferred.
What you ll receive
* The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people s lives
* Full uncapped bonus earning potential
* A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
* A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
* We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
* An environment of continuous learning and development
* Three weeks initial product and sales training to get you up to speed and enable your success
* Flat organizational structures which elevate employees level of responsibility
* Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
* Competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus and car allowance
* Exciting benefits package, including three weeks vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for*
Apply now! Hit the Apply button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.