Sales Representative - Wound Care and Vascular
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 12/20/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTION[JOB TITLE]
The Essity, Health and Medical Solutions (BSN) team is searching for a WOUND CARE AND VASCULAR SALES REPRESENTATIVE to cover the Western Michigan and Northern Indiana territory. Responsibilities will include marketing JOBST Compression products and Advanced Wound Care products to multiple call points.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory
* Establish understanding of the customer s corporate dynamic, key issues and concerns, including challenges and opportunities that can increase business revenue
* Increase overall sales volume of BSN medical products by attaining or exceeding established sales objective by implementing sales plans and marketing programs
* Collaborate in the development of internal and external training and education programs for various BSN assigned disease treatment therapies for customers
* Conduct seminars, presentations, and training of BSN products for key customers with a goal of prevention of re-occurrence
* Attend territory and regional shows and symposiums
* Remain cognizant of trends and developments in field by monitoring competitor activities and products, and trade magazines throughout assigned territory
* Knowledge of internal operations (i.e., Customer Service, Contract Management, etc.)
* Provide up to date and accurate forecasting and sales funnel activity for the assigned territory to Regional Sales Manager in a timely fashion
* Maintaining account records and track calls in CRM of all territory activity
* Submit all reports and administrative tasks accurately and on time
* Demonstrate effective teamwork and coordination with other BSN and Essity colleagues
* Four (4)-year college or university degree is preferred
* Two (2) to three (3) years of sales experience, light medical advantageous, with an abundance of prospecting, cold-calling and closing new business
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including; but not limited to, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to plan and organize time, schedules, and effective use of company resources
* Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems or customer contact database applications
* Proven problem-solving abilities and excellent people skills
* Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
* Strong time and territory management skills are a must
* Must live in the assigned territory
* Valid US driver s license and must meet Essity's Corporate Vehicle Policy Standards
* TRAVEL: Ability for 50% travel
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
#LI-Essity (please leave this code to populate the job to a Premium Linkedin Slot, remove it in order to populate the job to a basic slot)
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.