Sales Service Representative, Cooper Lighting Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/1/2020
END DATE 5/16/2020
Signify North America Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as a Sales Services Representative at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You ll be working closely with team members in partnership with agencies and customers for successful project fulfillment. Sales service representative also manages administrative tasks, such as order entry, pricing analysis, and order fulfillment activities.
WHAT YOU LL DO
* PARTNERS WITH CUSTOMER CONTACTS AND FIELD SALES TO MANAGE AND RESOLVE CUSTOMER INQUIRIES THROUGH MULTIPLE SYSTEMS, INCLUDING EMAIL AND PHONES IN A TIMELY AND ACCURATE MANNER. ACTS AS A LIAISON BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND OPERATIONS
* MANAGE POTENTIAL AND AWARDED OPPORTUNITIES FROM INCEPTION THROUGH COMPLETION, TO INCLUDE PRICING STRATEGY, NEGOTIATION AND COST CONTROL. QUOTE AND ORDER ENTRY, VIA INTERNAL PROGRAMS SUCH AS FLASH, SAP, WITH A FOCUS ON EFFICIENCY AND ERROR FREE DATA ENTRY
* ASSESS PROJECT RISKS AND ISSUES, PROACTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TEAMS AND OFFERS POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS WHERE APPLICABLE. TO INCLUDE TIMELY COMMUNICATION WITH PLANNING AND OPERATIONS TO VERIFY LEAD TIMES, CONFIRM SCHEDULED ORDER COMPLETION DATES AND COMMUNICATE SPECIAL HANDLING REQUESTS
* COORDINATE WITH CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM MEMBERS TO ENSURE ALL DETAILS OF PROJECTS ARE ON TRACK AND WITHIN PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, AND SCHEDULES
* PROMOTE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND ACHIEVE CYCLE TIME REDUCTION THROUGH TEAM-BASED PROBLEM SOLVING. REGULARLY PARTICIPATE IN CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS TO SOLVE RECURRING CUSTOMER ISSUES
* DEVELOP KNOWLEDGE OF ASSIGNED CUSTOMER S BUSINESS AND TERRITORIES. MAINTAIN A COMPETENT UNDERSTANDING OF COMPANY S PRODUCTS, THEIR FUNCTIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
* MAINTAIN ACCURATE AND ORGANIZED ORDER FILES, INTERNAL NOTES AND CUSTOMER CONTACT INFORMATION IN APPROPRIATE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
* INTERFACE WITH CUSTOMERS AND SALES REPRESENTATIVES TO HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF THE SALES SERVICE FUNCTION, PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND RELATIONSHIPS
WHAT YOU LL NEED
* ASSOCIATES DEGREE FROM AN ACCREDITED INSTITUTION OR WORKING TOWARDS COMPLETING THAT DEGREE
* MINIMUM 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, INSIDE SALES OR PRICING
* PROFICIENT IN MICROSOFT OFFICE (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
* SAP EXPERIENCE A PLUS
* ABILITY TO MULTITASK
LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT CURRENT OR FUTURE COMPANY SPONSORSHIP NEED
ABOUT COOPER LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
WHAT WE PROMISE
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.