Sales Specialist 12/3/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU THE TYPE OF SALES PROFESSIONAL WHO THRIVES ON DEVELOPING PARTNERSHIPS AND INDUSTRY NETWORKS? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE BUILDING A CUSTOMER PIPELINE IN THE B2B WORLD? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING YOUR CUSTOMERS TO FIND THE RESOURCES THEY NEED? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the role you have always dreamed of!
AIRGAS NATIONAL CARBONATION PUTS THE POP, FIZZ AND SPARKLE INTO MILLIONS OF YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES EVERY DAY FROM COAST TO COAST! WE ARE THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS WITHIN THE AIRGAS FAMILY AND WE HAVE A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A SALES SPECIALIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
We are looking for a high energy sales professional with the ability to sell value and someone who understands results do not just happen. The right candidate will understand the partnership between sales and operations and be confident helping to develop long term lead generation. As an Airgas National Carbonation Sales Specialist, youll support customers within assigned region by partnering with fast food chains, restaurants, bars and other uses of beverage carbonation to determine the best option for their business.
WHAT WILL MY MAIN DUTIES BE?
* Business Development Be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospective customers within assigned territory for bulk gas services.
* Customer Support Work to maintain and increase sales through existing business.
WHAT ELSE WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
* Develop and execute sales plans to improve Airgas market share and increase existing revenue stream within the assigned sales territory.
* Serve as liaison between customer and company with regard to pricing, products, delivery information, payments, service, and general inquires.
* Champion of customer focus and drives initiatives to improve the overall customer experience.
* Achieve business sales objectives including product volume and gross margin targets.
* Attain and develop new business through prospecting and targeting key partners.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
* First and foremost, we are looking for someone who is high energy and enjoys interacting with customers.
* A Bachelors degree (B.S.) in business or a related field is preferred. A combination of college and related work experience may be considered.
* Three or more years of B2B sales and business development experience is required. A focus on food and beverage establishments, bars, nightclubs, entertainment and sports facilities is preferred.
* Demonstrable experience with lead generation and pipeline building.
* You must be safety conscious and possess a desire to work safely.
* Possess top-notch sales skills with ability to maintain and grow current customers and to cold-call and close new business.
* Technical proficiency, preferably with a strong understanding of beverage gases (CO2, nitrogen, and related mixes) and related supplies desired.
* Broad business background and ability to work across complex organization and exceedingly broad customer base.
* Must be detailed-oriented with good organizational skills able to juggle the needs and requirements of a large number of customers.
* Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to interact with and influence across all levels of an organization.
* Proficient computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database programs). SalesForce and Google G-Suite experience would be helpful
* As a condition of employment, you must have reliable transportation and hold a valid drivers license with clean driving record (no at-fault accidents in past 3 years).
* Ability to travel overnight up to 30% of the time.
WHO IS AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of dry ice, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel.
As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations.
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
Aside from very competitive pay, we offer a wide array of benefits including: up to 6 different Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a generous match and much more...!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability