Salesforce Developer/Architect 10/8/2019
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DISYS is currently recruiting for a Sr. Salesforce Developer. This contract opportunity is with a company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, and on-site restaurant options.
Responsibilities include guiding work throughout the entire IT life cycle, which includes working with IT architects to identify a technical solution, facilitating IT estimates and staffing needs, providing work oversight and customer status, documenting and facilitating testing, and implementing the final solution.
* Define and develop technical solutions in Salesforce to support business processes.
* Develop advanced Lightning, Visual Force and Apex solutions.
* Develop and utilize APIs to communicate between Salesforce and other internal/external systems.
* Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules, flows and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
* Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the Salesforce platform.
* Perform Quality Assurance on all developed solutions
* Deploy Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools.
* Research and advice on best practices for Salesforce solutions.
* Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the applicable updates.
* Work with Salesforce support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
* Manage and support sandbox and production environments across the enterprise to facilitate successful development, testing and deployment of new features and functionality.
* Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
* Liaison with Salesforce developers both internally and through user communities.
* Candidate who is prepared to lead the onsite development team on projects and work with developers that have over 8 years of experience
* Senior Dev role held previously with rich development experience at least 10+ years
* Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer/Platform Developer certifications
* Experience with various Salesforce Community and sites
* Experience with installing and configuring packages from AppExchange
* Experience with Salesforce Apex Code and SOQL queries required
* Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
* Proven experience with developing and enhancing business processes for added efficiencies
* Excellent attention to detail, driving multiple projects and complex problem solving capabilities
* Superb verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work on a cross functional team
* Strong customer focus
* Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II certification
* Experience with DataLoader, DemandTools and Excel for data manipulation
* Proficiency with ETL Tools (Informatica preferred) for data manipulation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Systems
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.