This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Exit 76 Corporation
Howard City, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE: Sandwich Artist - Level 1
REPORTS TO: Subway Manager
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
POSITION SUMMARY: * A Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: * Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
* Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
* Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
* Cleans as directed.
* Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from guests and makes change.
* Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
* Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift
* Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
* Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
* Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS - Internal * Will have contact with other sandwich artists and managers on a daily basis
CONTACT WITH OTHERS - External * Customers
PREREQUISITES: * Education: Some high school or equivalent
* Experience: Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
* Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
* Position requires bending, standing, walking and repetitive use of hands and arms the entire workday.
* Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Position requires the ability to handle exposure to food and cleaning chemicals on a hourly basis.
Powered by JazzHR