SAP Consultant 8/29/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Clariant is a focused and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 6.6 billion in sales harnessing the talents of its 18 000 employees across 53 countries. Clariant s portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysts, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing inspiring environments for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
Development and support solutions in the area of SAP Logistics with focus on sales (SD) and customer service (CS). Quickly adapt to working environment to support running and soon to be developed SAP projects. Integrate into IT and Business team working closely with both IT and Business departments to achieve common goals.
* Configures/develops systems and applications according to business requirements
* Consults and collaborates with team members and business on design and implementation of solutions
* Delivers project services meeting defined service levels (on time, in budget, with agreed scope/ quality) Participates as team member, leader, or project manager in projects
* Utilizes ITIL tools and methodologies to support business applications and processes
* Manages the lifecycle of applications along business needs and compliance drivers
* Follows SOP's and methodologies
* Seeking a Bachelor s and/or a Master s Degree or equivalent
* 5+ years of project and consulting experience in SAP ERP in the areas mentioned above
* Proven ability to create innovative SAP solutions to solve complex business requirements and streamline business processes.
* Experience in configuration, customizing and extending SAP ERP
* Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users.
* Creation of Functional documentation including specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations.
* Proven ability in project and change management
* English, business fluent Has excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
* Passion for mentoring customers, providing directions to deliver quality on time
* Open minded, handling conflicts constructively
* Vested interest in using the latest technologies and are constantly seeking to expand knowledge
* Position will require occasionally travel both domestic and foreign
* Technical Skills: SAP ECC 6.0 ERP, Sales and Distribution, Customer Service, Warehouse Management, Logistics Execution, Transportation
* Project management experience a plus
* Lean Six Sigma experience is a plus
* Chemical industry experience is a plus
* Multiple language skills (e.g. German, Spanish, French) are a plus
Clariant ensures by adequate and documented processes, mechanisms, and policies that all employees are treated equal irrespective of gender, race, nationality, culture, religion, age, political views, or disability. With regard to the zero-tolerance approach of Clariant against any form of discrimination, regional and country HR departments have to ensure avoidance or elimination of any discrimination in work-related activities, particularly regarding remuneration, training, vocational guidance, and social security. Globally, the average basic salary of female employees was 96 % of that of the average male employee in 2017.