SAP HANA Functional Consultant - MPS/PPDS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/7/2019
END DATE 12/7/2019
NTT Data Inc
Ann Arbor, MI
Day to day job Duties:
* Must have minimum 4-5 project experience as PPDS Solution Architect and worked on global implementation, have experience in Discrete and Hight tech industry
* Must have 10+ Years of SAP implementation experience in various SAP supply Chain solutions like R/3, ECC, S/4 HANA
* Should have Minimum one implementation or support project experience in S/4 HANA PPDS
* Lead business requirement discussion with customer to Implement S/4 HANA solution for production planning and scheduling business processes.
* Design and implement complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices.
* Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs
* Experience in configuring Integration model and CIF setup
* Strong knowledge in setting up various kind of planning processes ( Make to Stock, ETO, CTO) and integration with other planning solution i.e. IBP, APO & third party planning solutions
* Have experience in implementing Model mix planning, block planning etc.
* Worked on MRP Live and new planning scheduling board
* Travel: International and Domestic travel as per the project Demand.
* Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.