SAP IT Program Director - Global
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Vadnais Heights, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: St. Paul, MN
The Global SAP Program Director has primary responsibility for management of the global SAP ERP program. The Global SAP Program Director provides overall leadership for SAP implementations to the companies/entities in globe, and develops/drives strategy of SAP upgrades, such as S4/HAHA, and drives continuous improvement to business processes and business results. The Global SAP Program Director works closely with business and GPOs (Global Process Owners), serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage SAP to better the business and influence decisions regarding business process changes. The Global SAP Program Director reports to The Global Director of IT (CIO).
The Global SAP Program Director will manage a team of 5-10 managers, and up to 50 team members.
* Maintain complete autonomy for the management of the SAP projects to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the ERP business case and articulated by the ERP steering committee
* Define and enhance SAP implementation methodologies and practices with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement
* Manage highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions
* Responsible for quality of project deliverables & ensure the SAP project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of Business
* Develop productive relationships with business leaders across the organization to influence how SAP can enable new sources of value
* Responsible for developing and maintaining a global SAP road map, future enhancements, and SAP upgrades, such as S4/HANA
* Responsible for SAP projects, including project planning, resource allocation, budget, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management
* Manage integration of solution(s) into enterprise technical architecture and business environment
* Manage SAP project personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps
* Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization
* Work with Global Director of IT and other IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy
* Bachelor s Degree required; MBA preferred.
* 20+ years of experience in IT, including experience in a large multi-national manufacturing business
* 10+ years leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
* 10+ years of experience in leading SAP implementation; preferred experience with SAP Core ERP models - PTP, RPT, OTC, RTR, ITF, PLM/R&D
* 10+ years of experience in project management with international projects/global rollouts and 5+ years of experience in agile development methodologies
* 10+ years of experience in process improvement
* LOCATION: St. Paul, MN; Must be local or willing to relocate.
* Demonstrated leadership abilities; effective in matrix management and team building
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives
* Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
* Change driver Significant experience in managing and driving change
* Highly effective in managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract negotiations
* Ability to act as in a consultative manner with both business and IT leaders to align strategy
* Ability to assimilate and understand goals, organization objectives / explanations and key success drivers relative to each business unit and apply systems technology to achieve business process improvements and goals
* Demonstrated ability to create and manage project and department budgets
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.