SEASONAL Driver Helper Rock Springs WY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/2/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
Rock Springs, WY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
PRIMARY LOCATION:Rock Springs, Wyoming
SEASONAL DRIVER S HELPER: Assists with the successful delivery of products to customer s stores. Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy for delivering product, excellent customer service skills, and understanding of safety precautions. Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds. The work environment is usually loud, and the employee might be exposed to outside weather conditions, fumes and exhaust from vehicles, and moving machinery parts.
* Rides inside the cab of a delivery truck and loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand, hand truck, forklift and/or electric pallet jack, as appropriate.
* Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
* Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
* Conveys materials between truck and designated loading and delivery area.
* Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST IN YOU!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled