Seasonal Supervisor - RI Beaches
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/14/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
Want to hear something crazy* Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%* PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say parking is our industry but people are our passion. Our mission is to create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients . If you re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Supervisor oversees the operations for the locations assigned, under the direction of the Beach Manager to ensure 24/7 professional parking management. As a company devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Supervisor will support the programs and initiatives originating from our home office and help to support the individual needs of their operational teams throughout their assigned location.
Principal Job Duties:
* Serves as a primary point of contact for patrons during the shift to receive and distribute tickets and cash.
* Greets customers in a friendly manner (e.g., ideally by name) and is responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution during the shift.
* Promotes good customer relations with a can-do and caring attitude and has a willingness to help at all times.
* Develops a positive rapport with patrons and customers.
* Assists patrons into the client facility and provides a gracious sense of arrival.
* Parks and returns customer vehicles upon request and as necessary in a timely manner.
* Serves as a liaison to Beach Manager responsible for the shift, including in the event of accidents or incidents on a shift.
* Signs/Initials as the supervisor on shift cash-out sheets and provides shift cash-out sheets to the company manager responsible for the shift, answering any questions thereon.
* Other related duties that may be assigned by a company manager from time-to-time.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* The Supervisor will be expected to work varying hours including weekends, evenings, nights, etc.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Strong customer service experience.
* Parking operations and/or parking industry experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
* Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
* Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view
* Capable of taking direction from Beach manager responsible for shift or other shift valets/team members as necessary to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
* Capable of working alone on a shift or with one or more other Customer Service Representatives.
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
* Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
* Willingness to work in the elements heat, wind, rain, etc.
* Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
* Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.