This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/11/2019
END DATE 11/12/2019
EMCOR Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Secretary III
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has a need for a Secretary III in Bethesda, MD. This person will perform various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work of the office.
*** Must possess active TS/SCI government clearance to be considered for this position. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs various secretarial and project coordination duties, including composing correspondence, compiling reports, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation of reports, emphasis on creating and manipulating spreadsheets, up-date and maintain spreadsheets for the site with client information and job numbers on shared drive, up-date all contract spreadsheets on shared drive
* Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff; works fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
* Handles financial tracking and processes invoices
* Maintain recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, and training plans
* Manages information of the highest level of confidentiality in a professional manner
* Maintain monthly manager reports on shared drive, create and distribute roll-up report
* Prepare out going mail, and distribute incoming mail daily
* Prepares and tracks purchase orders for maintenance supplies and services and submit for approval. Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
* 3 - 6 years' work related administrative experience
* Must have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
* Must exhibit a professional demeanor
* Strong skills with MS Office
* Excellent calendar management skills including experience with Lotus Notes or MS Outlook
* Experience with use of office equipment and arranging travel and meetings
* Ability to use good judgment
* Strong organizational skills and ability to handle concurrent, multiple job tasks
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must possess active TS/SCI government security clearance to be considered for this position.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)