Security/Admin Assistant 7/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Provide support in functional areas of Security and Human Resources administration. Assist Facility Security Officer with all facets of industrial security in compliance with company policies, the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) requirements and other government agency requirements. Responsible for administrative security duties, such as visitor processing, badge requests, security awareness and education and briefings, and file maintenance. May be tasked with general administrative duties in support of HR, to involve generating reports, copying and filing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the FSO with administration of security education and awareness program, including assistance with initial awareness briefings, annual refresher briefings, and foreign travel briefings.
2. Assist with maintenance of the badging system for employees and visitors, as well as visitor controls and processing, including ensuring ITAR documentation.
3. Assist with activities related to implementation of MDSI's Special Security Agreement (SSA), including preparation of SSA visit requests and receipt of contact reports.
4. Assist with processes to: maintain security records, manage document control database for classified, conduct end of day safe checks and periodic seal checks, conduct facility security verifications, conduct periodic self-inspections, obtain and maintain Personnel Clearances (PCL), and submit outgoing visit authorizations.
5. Assist with ensuring all classified material is properly accounted for, controlled, transmitted, transported, packaged, safeguarded, and destroyed in accordance with the NISPOM and contractual requirements. Prepare and authorize courier letters and classified material receipts.
6. Assist with implementation of the Insider Threat Program, Operational Security (OPSEC) and COMSEC activities.
7. Assist with general company and HR administrative duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or equivalent; and 0 - 2 years related experience or training required. Basic understanding of security, previous experience working for a DoD Contractor and active DoD Security Clearance a plus.
If you are qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-949-465-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Irvine, California, United States