Security Officer, TS Clearance (S) 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: An experienced Security Officer with
demonstrated experience in DoD acquisition programs.
As a Security Officer you will:
* Apply your knowledge to support specific technical
tasks for the Navy.
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Security Officer:
* Perform technical program management support
services in accordance with DoD Manual 5105.21, DoD
Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, and RMF.
* Provide site security management and analysis of
technical services and manage any required Military
* Interface with the Accrediting Officials for the
critical infrastructure facilities, the Regional
Special Security Officer, Naval Facilities (NAVFAC),
Pacific Fleet (PACELT) Special Programs, and/or the
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma
* Experience and familiarity serving as or assisting a
Program Security Officer or related relevant
* Experience working with the following manuals: DoD
5105.21, DoD 5205.7 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, RMP, and
* Experience with generating and tracking visit
certification entering and leaving the facility.
* DoD TS Clearance
* Current SSBI or T5R within the last 6 years
* Eligibility for SCI