Self Storage Associate Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
SecurCare Self Storage
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you hungry for success, career advancement and development? Do you enjoy making a difference and building strong rapport with your customers? iStorage offers the ability to do it all, with an excellent work place environment that empowers you to learn and develop for your future as well as giving you real world customer service experience to build lasting connections and impressions.
If you love working outdoors, having regular work hours, and engaging customers with high energy and excitement, iStorage is the place for you! We offer work schedules between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9:00am 5pm on Saturdays, and 10am 3pm on Sundays, giving you the opportunity to live your life outside of the work place. You will also have the ability to work outdoors and be on your feet, all while providing exceptional experiences for the customers who walk through the door.
Associate Managers at iStorage are cardinal to our operations and will work closely with property managers and senior management to creating lasting impressions, increase profitability, market the iStorage locations, and manage our properties. If you are eager to join our team and become part of the iStorage movement, we would love to get the chance to meet you and show you what we are all about.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Associate Managers help to increase sales and profitability, market the iStorage brand, increase property occupancy, and manage delinquencies with our team of experienced professionals
* Associate Managers look to make lasting impressions on the customers in their store, provide outstanding customer service, and help show case why our customers choose to store their personal property at our locations.
* Our employees love to tour the property with new or prospective customers. We love to show our state of the art and renovated properties and all the perks that come along with storing at iStorage!
* Our Associate Managers are responsible and maintain all required tenant documentation, and ensure our filing is neat and well maintained.
* You will get the ability to ensure our properties are well maintained and clean and make a difference on the property by helping maintain the first impressions with all customers.
* You will get the autonomy to open our stores, close our stores, and have the responsibility of balancing petty cash, making and preparing daily bank deposits, and preparing weekly and monthly reports for management.
* If you possess skills of a trade, you will be able to put those to use as well, by completing light maintenance such as repairs, and get the chance to use your trusty tools like a drill, hammer, or screwdriver.
QUALIFICATIONS: * The ideal candidates for iStorage will have at least 1-year experience in a customer service, customer facing environment, such as retail, marketing, general office environments.
* You should be comfortable working independently and making decisions at times without guidance of management.
* Basic knowledge of computer operation, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* If you have self-storage experience and knowledge, that is a huge plus!
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent, or some college preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and willingness to work on your feet for 50 percent of a full-time work week.
BENEFITS: * Growth potential unmatched by our competitors
* Competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
* Paid Holidays
* Accrued Paid Time Off
* A rewarding work environment with the ability to make bonuses based on store and individual performance
What are you waiting for? Come find out what iStorage is all about and how you can make a difference in the work place as well as your customers lives. Apply with your resume today, we would love to meet you.
Employment is also subject to background check and pre-employment drug testing.
NOTE: Candidates who have experience working in any of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply: hotel & hospitality, car rental, travel & service industry, food services, collection agency, retail sales, gym or health clubs, banking, direct sales, business to business sales, business to consumer sales, retail management, or hotel management.
iStorage is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR