Senior Account Executive 8/1/2020
Panasonic Smart Mobility
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Panasonic Senior Account Executive
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we ve been committed to improving peoples lives and making the world a better place one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You ll Get to Do:
The Smart Mobility Office within Panasonic acts as an incubation engine to capture new opportunities and become a gamechanger in the rapidly transforming transportation industry. As a part of this Office, the CIRRUS/V2X business at Panasonic is harnessing our own disruptive technologies to advance vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology that transforms each vehicle into a true IoT device and leverages this data to revolutionize traffic management and safety on our roadways.
The Account Executive position will represent the CIRRUS/V2X business to build a sales pipeline, develop new prospects into new V2X technology customers, and support post-sales account management. This position will report into the Go-to-Market Group Manager and will work closely with functional business areas including marketing, research, sales development, sales engineering and customer success. For the right candidate, this opportunity is expected to grow into a role to help lead, expand, and develop the sales team.
* Partner with research, marketing and support teams to develop an active sales pipeline for our Pre-Product Partnership model, SaaS and Deployment services. This accountability will include active lead generation through brand-building, thought-leadership, prospecting and recruiting activities.
* Serve as the primary relationship owner to guide target customer accounts through the customer journey and convert new prospects from the opportunity portfolio into new customers.
* Work with the CIRRUS/V2X business and contribute to customer feedback, market research, marketing and other related efforts.
What You ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
* Candidate should have 5-8+ years B2B or B2G sales or consulting experience, preferably in digital tech, SaaS and related to transportation
* Ideal candidate would have some experience focused on B2G, public sector, or government sales development and/or procurement in those same spaces
* Experience integrally working with sales and marketing
* Proven track record of executing on behalf of integrated sales & marketing campaigns to generate new sales opportunities and foster existing accounts
* Prior experience in developing and leading a sales team is a plus
* Education: Bachelor s degree (BS/BA) required
* Experience organizing and executing at trade shows and/or conferences is a plus
* Experience consulting to or working for state Departments of Transportation is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills.
* Able to strategize yet critical to be hands-on and execute (thinker/doer).
* Deep understanding of account lead generation, sales, and sales process especially in the public sector/government space.
* Familiarity executing strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate opportunity growth.
* Excels at cross-functional communications across marketing, sales, and senior management.
* Data-driven, can work with a CRM system, understand KPIs and report on success while recommending optimization opportunities for the sales development process.
* Experience working both independently and within close teams in a fast-paced work environment, managing multiple opportunities and responsibilities simultaneously.
* Demonstrates drive and tenacity to maintain high levels of productivity; works with vigor, effectiveness and determination; Seizes opportunities; Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
* Always kaizen, always a student.
* Preferred for this position to be based in Denver, CO Panasonic office, but not required, open to nationwide candidates
* Travel to support sales, marketing and customer events up to 35%.
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package
* Comprehensive benefits
* Pet Insurance
* Paid Parental Care Leave
* Employee Referral Program
* Educational Assistance
* Flexible Work Program
* Volunteer time Off
* Casual Dress Code
* Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.