Senior Account Executive - Energy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/16/2020
END DATE 6/29/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt McKinstry, we re proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors, and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment and if you re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here\'s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive - Energy to join our team as a member of our growing Energy South division.
You\'re great at:
* Maintains thorough records and completes accurate contract initiation.
* Builds and owns market strategies.
* Includes SWOT analysis, competitive analysis, and vertical market and horizontal offering strategies.
* Manages larger contracts.
* Maintains sales forecast models.
* Reports identified potential business risk elements and participate in mitigation efforts.
* Creates and delivers processes, standards, and communication channels to increase efficiency.
* Builds and maintains relationships with industry leaders, associations, and organizations in regional or vertical markets.
* Acts as the client s single point of accountability for specific aspects of a project.
* Provides support to the customer with regards to projects financing and contracting issues.
* Guide clients through energy efficiency project financing and contracting processes.
* Utilizes McKinstry s tools and processes to support our customer relationship strategies.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
* Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of an Account Executive II.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
* Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent business experience required.
* Knowledge of building infrastructure systems, facility management, and critical facilities such as data centers required.
* Working knowledge of the enabling legislation as it pertains to contracting methods such as Performance Contracting, etc preferred.
* Five (5) years of experience of financial/performance contracting experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an energy service or related organization, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales, and providing oversight to a project implementation team required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.