Senior Administrative Support (F-15)* 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Senior Administrative Support
Job Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Administrative Support role supporting the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Support IPTs by taking meeting attendance, drafting meeting minutes and making travel arrangements (CDRL A008, Conference Minutes). Travel support shall include interfacing with the Lead Defense Travel Administrator and site Defense Travel System (DTS) help desk on all DTS issues, preparing and reviewing authorizations and vouchers for completeness and/or accuracy, ensuring expenditures are allowable and pre-approved by Authorizing Officer and receipts are attached.
* Support staff leadership, supporting teams, and other office personnel by maintaining Outlook calendars and schedules of leadership personnel within the organization to maintain coordination and facilitate office operations.
* Generate and/or implement procedures for typing, filing, copying, paper shredding, destruction of sensitive data, and control of documentation, correspondence and action items. Review documents for accuracy of data, procedure compliance, and error-free documentation.
* Assist in the use of computer applications (MS Office software suite) to produce databases, spreadsheets, graphics, and other specialized products and facilitate the use of standardized automated forms such as organizational charts; Pyramid Alert/Recall and Shelter-In-Place rosters, travel orders, performance reports, i.e., Officer Performance Reports and Enlisted Performance Reports, civilian and military awards, materials procurement, maintenance, and disposition, as well as other periodic or ad hoc reports.
* Answer telephone calls and take messages for division and branch staff. Plan and coordinate meetings to include video teleconferencing and room set-up (ensuring sufficient seating, name placards, etc.). provide support for internal and external briefings and reports by providing expert knowledge and capability in the use of personal computers and operating systems to produce visual aids (slides, view graphs, briefing charts, and other graphics) using appropriate software applications and SharePoint. Assist in improving internal management processes by proposing and/or implementing improvements to visual, computer-based communications used by the program office to manage its critical processes.
* Assist in managing and tracking the civilian and military decoration programs within the Directorate/Division. Assist in processing civilian monetary and honorary recognition packages. Assist in reviewing all military recognition and decoration packages. Assist in processing nomination packages for quarterly/yearly recognition programs and special trophies.
* Assist in managing and tracking the Division/Branch training program activities. Assist with tracking the training budget information for the training government purchase cardholder. Assist in updating/retrieving training information from the Education and Training Management System (ETMS), and directorate Integrated Digital Environment databases. Assist in processing training requests.
* Assist with in/out-processing actions for the Directorate/Division/Branch. Assist with initiating and updating in/out-processing checklists and associated forms. Schedule incoming personnel with in-processing appointments. Brief incoming personnel and schedule/coordinate with other in-processing briefers.
* Assist with monitoring, opening, and closing conference rooms and escorting visitors to required locations. Assist with coordination and set-up of the directorate Acquisition Resource Boards, Director's Calls, and Operations Calls.
* Monitor office supplies and assist the Directorate/Division focal point with ordering and tracking office supplies and ensuring adequate levels of consumable items needed for presentation/graphics. Assist divisional focal points with semi-annual self-inspection processes. Maintain and distribute emergency management procedures. Update the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) SharePoint site with correspondence guidance and other useful information. Serve as the EIM SharePoint and Wright-Patterson Electronic Records Management records custodian.
* Serve as the SAP administrator of the MICT tool. Duties include, but are not limited to assigning checklist permissions, loading checklists in MICT, assisting checklist POCs with resolving administrative issues within the toolset, distributing SAP information to checklist POCs and managers, and assisting in developing and maintaining of a tracking system for deficiency identification, corrective actions, and closeout.
* Assist in establishing and maintaining official file plans with the use of the Air Force Records Information Management System or other appropriate information management systems.
* Provide support for the divisional Automated Time Attendance and Production System, Defense Civilian Pay System, Customer Service Representative, in/out-processing, DTS, and Functional Area Records Management.
* Provide support as the passport and visa clerk ensuring proper processing and monitoring of both
* Senior: BS degree and 10 years experience
* US Citizen and an Active Secret Clearance
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability