Senior Analyst, Delivery Pricing Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/21/2020
END DATE 6/4/2020
Home Depot / THD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PURPOSE -
Work with the core merchandising merchants to achieve their financial goals by designing, implementing and measuring pricing tests, utilizing various statistical measurement techniques and tools. Lead specific segments of pricing or statistical analysis. Continuously improve processes to increase capabilities and capacity of the team. Work with peers and manager to evaluate and implement innovative and solution-oriented pricing solutions in the industry.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
* 50%Design, implement and measure pricing actions to understand the trade-off between units, sales and gross margin.
* 20%Conduct research to become subject matter expert on a specific segment of pricing and statistical analysis
* 10%Work across the organization and leverage cross functional teams to provide expert analytical support (i.e. domestic logistics or global supply chain costs
* 20%Develop and deliver influential presentations that summarize complex analyses and drive effective business decisions
NATURE AND SCOPE -
Position typically reports to a Sr. Manager
Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS - Must be eighteen years of age or older.Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. EDUCATION REQUIRED -
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 4
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
* Master's degree in Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Finance or other quantitative subject
* Understanding of pricing and statistics
* Innate intellectual curiosity
* KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
* Ability to learn very quickly and independently
* Business acumen
* Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data
* Strong communication skills
* Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Access and other statistical software or pricing packages (i.e. SAS, Minitab, DemandTec)
* Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally with business partners
* Python, SQL, Excel experience required
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://homedepot.contacthr.com/74972815.jpg /