Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics 12/10/2019
The J. M. Smucker Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The J.M. Smucker Company has a unique culture rooted in our Basic Beliefs, strengthened by Our Commitment to Each Other and perpetuated by the creation of an environment that leads to the continued growth of our employees.
Inspired by more than 120 years of business success and five generations of family leadership, The J. M. Smucker Company makes food that people and pets love. The Company s portfolio of 40+ brands, which are found in 90 percent of U.S. homes and countless restaurants, includes iconic products consumers have always loved such as Folgers , Jif and Milk-Bone plus new favorites like Caf Bustelo , Smucker s Uncrustables and Rachael Ray Nutrish . Over the past two decades, the Company has grown rapidly by thoughtfully acquiring leading and emerging brands, while ensuring the business has a positive impact on its 7,000+ employees, the communities it is a part of and the planet. For more information about The J. M. Smucker Company, visit https://jmsmucker.com.
Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
Orrville, OH (candidates seeking a working remote position may also be considered)
Lead, Digital COE & POD Strategy & Activation
The Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics will have overall responsibility in measuring all initiative lead by the consumer experience team. The analyst will partner with business stakeholders from insights, brand, other marketing service teams and agencies to understand their business objectives to develop and define robust analytics frameworks. This person is also responsible for analyzing performance data to drive results in marketing programs across multiple digital channels and support insights with Marketing Mix Analyses. Success in this role requires not only expert data and analysis skills but also strong communication skills, initiative and demonstrated experience with cross functional teams.
* Provide analytic support to the consumer experience team to drive results across digital marketing channels
* Interface with cross functional teams and partner agencies to ensure data is collected uniformly and accurately for analysis
* Oversee web tagging and other data collections mechanisms owned by IS and partner agencies to enable consumer journey measurement.
* Lead analytics in the agile marketing environment to help turn real-time insights into actionable media tests
* Identify trends in website traffic, eCRM, customer reviews/ratings, social sentiment and media performance for analysis
* Understand the role of website content, coupons, etc. and identify user experience gaps from website analytics
* Be an evangelist for data democratization and enabling business stakeholders with actionable consumer experience measures.
* Partner with agencies to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of reporting deliverables
* Bachelor s Degree is required
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience in digital analytics (Google Analytics)
* Previous experience with media channels (paid display, paid search) and data technology
* Experience with web design is a plus
* Enthusiasm for data and quantitative behavior analysis
* Understanding of online marketing metrics (CTR, CPC, CPM) and key performance metrics (CPL, ROAS, ROI)
* Strong leadership and collaboration skills
* Technical expertise in Data Visualization (Tableau, DOMO)
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.