Senior Benefits Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
The Senior Benefits Analyst will oversee TE's non-US insured and self -insured Health and Welfare employee benefit programs while working as part of a hybrid Team, partnering with the Regional Total Rewards Team and Country HR, at all stages of the benefits lifecycle - design evaluation, implementation and communication.
* Assists in the development of recommendations for new plans or modifications to existing plans to align with the Company's benefits philosophy and consolidating vendors, where possible and cost effective. Making recommendations to management concerning the sharing of cost between employer and employees. Preparing and securing approval for such recommendations in accordance with Corporate benefits governance rules.
* Assists in the development, issuance and evaluation of RFP's RFQ's and RFI's. Coordinates collation of census data and solicits Brokers/ insurance companies for quotations. Evaluates quotations and makes recommendations to key stakeholders.
* In partnership with Country HR and Regional Total Rewards, coordinates the implementation of newly approved plans and/or changes to existing benefit plans. Preparing project reports to get managements approval of the implementation plan and keeps key stakeholders updated on progress. Develops (directly or indirectly through other departments or consultants) the creation and issuance of benefit communications to employees. May include preparing announcement material, booklets, and other materials for communicating new and existing benefit plans and policies to employees.
* Evaluates and compares Company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys and other sources of information. Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Analyzing results of surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management. Advising and counseling stakeholders on existing benefits.
* Preparing and executing with legal consultation, benefit documentation such as original and amended plan texts, Benefit agreements and insurance policies. Instructing insurance carriers, trustees, and Brokers to effect changes in benefit programs. Ensuring prompt and accurate compliance.
* Partners with local HR and brokers to ensure company compliance with provisions of applicable Government benefits laws and regulations such as European Privacy laws etc. Supervising preparation of reports, and applications required to be filed with government agencies. Reviewing and analyzing changes to benefit-related laws and regulations and reports significant matters and required or suggested changes to management. Coordinating company benefit with government sponsored programs.
* Developing benefit information, statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers, and management.
* Manages relationships with Third Party vendors.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
* Requires a minimum of 5+ years of progressive benefits experience
* Proficient in MS Office (Word and PowerPoint) with advanced Excel skills.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation