Senior Construction Specialist - Instrumentation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2019
END DATE 2/15/2020
Air Liquide USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany presentation
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide Electronics innovative electronic materials respond to increasingly challenging customer demands for improved mobility, connectivity, computing power and energy consumption. We offer ultra pure carrier gases, a wide range of specialty gases and advanced precursor molecules, enabling equipment for safe distribution, purification and on-line purity control. On site, manufacturers rely on our expertise in providing full management of these gases, advanced molecules and equipment and in helping to continuously improve production processes.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
* Provide the Project Manager with Construction Planning for Instrumented System Installations.
* Lead Instrumented System Installation, Testing, and Commissioning to Meet Project Plan.
* Lead Design & Selection of Instruments and Developing SCADA Program & Test Plans.
* Lead Coordination of Internal and External Contacts to Plan Integration with External SCADA Systems.
* Writes/Approves Maintenance and Test Procedures for Newly Installed Instrumented Systems.
* Train Operations Personnel to Operate and Maintain Newly Installed Instrumented Systems.
* Champion Job Site Safety & Upkeep to Maintain Safe Working Conditions At All Times.
* Be A Role Model in Areas Of Job Site Safety, and Application of Standards & Project Specifications.
* Participate in Project Lessons Learned Events to Implement Opportunities For Improvement.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 5+ years experience as an instrument technician in an industrial production environment.
* Leads On-Site Supervision During Capital Project Installation of Instrumented Systems.
* Leads Hands-On FAT/SAT Including Inspection, Testing, and Calibration of Instruments, Control Loops, and Control Valves, SCADA Systems and Equipment Control Elements.
* Reviews and Approves FAT and SAT for Instrumented Systems.Creates, Completes, Reviews, and Approves Testing and Validation Documentation For Project Turnover Records
* Completes Instrument Selection For Projects and Drives Test Plan Development of Instrumented Systems In Concert With Project Design Engineer.
* Serves as Senior Construction Manager For Civil and Mechanical Project Installations as Necessary.
* Associates Science in instrument technology
* Experience With Industrial Gas Plant Operations is a Plus.
* Military Experience is a Plus.