Senior Contracts Representative 6/5/2020
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Senior level contracts representative will perform cradle-to-grave contract administration for complex IDIQ, CP, FFP, FP-LOE, and/or T&M contracts for federal (including DoD and NASA) and commercial contracts in accordance with established policies and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Negotiate and execute all forms of contractual documents including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, prime contracts, task orders, etc., in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Independently analyze solicitation documents and prepare complex proposal submissions, including the generation of cost/price proposals narratives to include the development, review, and negotiation of terms and conditions.
* Enter contract information into Costpoint accurately and in a timely manner.
* Assist the technical leads with the contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of managing government and commercial contracts.
* Interact with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, business units, and/or customers.
* Minimum of 10 years hands-on service-oriented contract administration experience.
* Must have a complete understanding of government cost principles along with demonstrated expert knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplements including NFS and DFARS.
* Solid working experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment.
* Able to perform tasks successfully with minimum guidance under short timelines, and must have the ability to manage shifting work priorities.
* Responsiveness, flexibility, organization, and attention to detail are a must.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
* Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to assimilate, analyze, document, and organize contract requirements and ensure contract and procedural compliance.
* Must possess a strong ability to effectively manage proposal schedules, changes, claims, and enforce contract terms and conditions.
* Must be able to assist technical personnel with contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of managing government contracts.
Preferred Requirements: (1) Experience with Costpoint, (2) Experience with pricing and financial management. (3) Ability to obtain Secret clearance.
Physical activity: Sitting, talking, listening, reading, writing
Physical demands: None (sedentary)
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.