Senior Credentialing Specialist 5/7/2020
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking an experienced Senior Credentialing Specialist in San Antonio, TX.
* Performs credentialing tasks in support of the processes managed by the senior credentialing specialists and in response to MTFs requests
* Designated AFMS agent to gather credentialing information, perform PSV of healthcare professionals credentials and conduct databank queries
* Reviews credentialing applications, conduct follow-up to obtain missing credentials/information, conduct verifications, create provider credentialing records within CCQAS and maintain the CCQAS record
* Contacts medical office staff, educational institutions, licensing and certifying agencies, to obtain and complete the verification of credentials
* Obtains required credentials and complete PSV of the credentials from the originating source or designated agent, date stamps the documentation upon receipt
* Identifies and reports potential red flags to the requestor and submits required credentials verification summaries
* Transfers provider credentials files to MTF credentials office or training office as appropriate. Closes out and inactivates electronic CCQAS records when appropriate
* Associates degree
* 6 years of Medical Credentialing
* 1 year Credentialing with DoD JCCQAS / CCQAS
* US Citizen
* NACI Clearance.