Senior Cybersecurity Engineer 5/7/2020
Assured Information Security, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Position at Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS)
Assured Information Security (AIS) is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer located at the Department of State in Beltsville, MD. In this role, a Secret clearance is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Maintain enterprise-wide agent coverage for multiple endpoint tools and provide weekly coverage metrics
* Keep security content and software up to date utilizing proper change management process
* Support team members and work independently on routine and ad hoc tasking
* Provide assistance on non-endpoint-based IDS/IPS tools as required
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities:
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field with 6+ years of Systems Engineering, Endpoint Engineering (Tanium/FireEye preferred), or Information Security experience
* Ability to quickly learn multiple new security tools.
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Active Secret clearance required
* U.S. Citizenship Required
Desired Education, Experience, and Abilities:
* Experience with IDS/IPS products (Ex: Snort, Zeek, Suricata, Cisco, ISS, McAfee)
* Experience with Packet Capture & Inspection technology (Ex: RSA Security Analytics, Netwitness, Moloch)
* Experience working with Automated Dynamic Malware Analysis tools (FireEye)
* Experience with Information and Event Management technology (SIEM, Splunk, Syslog, RSyslog)
* Experiencing supporting Accreditation and Authorization process. Mitigating compliance audit and vulnerability findings
* Experience working with Hypervisor and Virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper, Red Hat)