Senior Data Analyst 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Category (For Job Seekers)
14381 - EMS Huntsville AL US - Huntsville, 35803 US (Primary)
Carrollton, TX 75006 US
San Jose, CA 95134 US
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
As a member of the global inventory management team, this person will work directly with plant, regional and global inventory leadership team. If problem solving, seeing the world through numbers and generating high value analysis is your passion, this may be your ideal job. This position offers opportunity to work with Sanmina employees around the world at various levels in the organization.
NATURE OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generate flawless and insightful data analysis to monitor and improve inventory turns.
* Work independently on simple to moderate complexity analysis.
* Work on advanced analysis with manager and advisors assistance.
* Publish weekly inventory metrics to all IMS factories globally.
* Perform adhoc analysis to pin point opportunities to regional and plant inventory leaders to action.
* Work with IT to provide requirements and validate reports and systems.
* Train plants globally as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain, data science, operations analysis, business administration or similar
* 5 years hands on data analysis experience in EMS industry.
* Experience working with plant around the world.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Super user of Excel and EDW a must.
* Super user of Kinaxis Rapid Response and Oracle ERP a plus.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity