Senior Deep Learning and AI Engineer 5/6/2020
Van Buren Twp, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ADAS Group of Visteon is seeking an a Senior Deep Learning and AI Engineer who has a strong background in deploying cameras for active safety systems. The ADAS group of Visteon is geographically distributed across US, EU and India. This position is located in Visteon's Head Office, and will be required to work on multiple customer programs.
Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of a technology company such as Visteon. And no industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today's automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry - the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies - have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider focused exclusively on cockpit electronics - the fastest-growing segment in the industry. We're participating in this new era of technology in the same place we've always been - the fast lane.
* Software development for front facing ADAS Cameras.
* Architect and design best in class machine learning solutions for ADAS use cases
* Calibrate the camera.
* Through understanding of Light Flicker Mitigation and HDR.
* Manage the SOC vendors and identify any issues or defects.
* Collaborate with the algorithm team to define the best neural network models.
* Performance calibration of network models.
To be a good fit for Senior Deep Learning and AI Engineer you will have:
* Bachelor's degree or Masters in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
* Understanding and research about current state of the art in Deep Learning.
* Interface with the customers and manage vendors and Tier-2 suppliers.
* Mentor and coach junior team members.
* Familiarity with video, DSP, Ethernet, PCIe and other data transfer protocols.
* Experience with performance simulation and modeling in C and C++
* Programming experience in C++ and with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
* Experience in working with atleast three different automotive SoCs, and their Neural Network Middleware
* Through understanding of Caffe, TensorFlow, PyTorch and other NN frameworks
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon
Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on emerging areas of the automotive industry, including autonomous vehicles. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. If you're looking for an opportunity that will change the world and how we interact with vehicles, join us. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics and connected car solutions for the world's major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is driving the smart, learning, digital cockpit of the future, to improve safety and the user experience. Visteon is a global leader in cockpit electronic products including digital instrument clusters, information displays, infotainment, head-up displays, telematics, SmartCore(tm) cockpit domain controllers, and the DriveCore(tm) autonomous driving platform. Visteon also delivers artificial intelligence-based technologies, connected car, cybersecurity, interior sensing, embedded multimedia and smartphone connectivity software solutions. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has approximately 10,000 employees at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of approximately $3 billion in 2018. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
For more information about our company, technologies, and products, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. Additionally, you can follow our careers-focused channels on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our latest job postings and the great work our employees are doing.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.