Senior Director, Imaging Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/18/2020
END DATE 3/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Director, Imaging Operations is the leader for the services delivered from the Image Operations group globally. In this capacity, the leader works closely with all Parexel s operational teams to deliver premium service excellence with quality. Through the leaders knowledge and experience (s)he will interact with senior client representatives in critical sales and operational situations and represent Parexel Informatics (PI s) brand and industry leadership.
- Participate in Parexel Informatics leadership meetings representing image operations services
- Interact with other parts of Parexel and the industry to advance PI s business agenda
- Understand voice of the customer both internally and externally and adapt PI solutions to evolving market needs to protect our premium service brand
- Align with commercial expectations for growth and expertise of resources to have assurance of resource demand to ensure business continuity.
- Engage in long-range planning with other PI leaders to secure competitive market position
- Collaborate with all of MI to accomplish image operations initiatives
- Provide leadership, mentoring and subject matter expertise to delivery teams to be successful
- Accountable to lead the development and maintenance of image operations standard operating procedures including training compliance
- Deliver industry leading reputation service
- Attract and retain, industry leading talent with engagement and support; ensure proper resourcing and expertise
- Deliver business requirements associated to: study start up services, site qualification & support, all image preparations to enable central reading, and query management.
- Act as escalation point (both internally and externally)
- Engage in project level activities as needed to resolve escalations and/or quality issues, accountable for resolution
- Deliver on financial commitments and support commercial and operational teams for proper price scope, including changes in scope QualificationsSkills
- Strong leadership skills understands the full context of the business (corporate, regional, financial, strategic, political) and can translate that context to different constituencies in a manner that is relevant to them and results in better performance and motivation
- Resiliency and interest in change management
- High level of social intelligence and cultural awareness is perceived as empathetic and engaging
- Can navigate local cultural context without compromising corporate principles
- Articulate and engaging can communicate complex subject matter in a manner optimally adapted to the audience. Can spontaneously adapt communication style and scope through active listening
- Curious and innovative hears the customer s voice and finds pragmatic ways to work within practical constraints to satisfy the customer s needs
- Problem solver helps facilitate solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems and is not afraid to lead by example if needed
- Process improver understands Lean Six Sigma and can be a change agent when needed
- Financially literate understand financial statements and P&L
Knowledge and Experience
- Sound operational subject matter expertise as it relates to PI s business as evidenced by operational positions (e.g. project management, data management, regulatory affairs, scientific/medical affairs, logistics, feasibility, etc.) in the clinical trials space. Imaging background preferred.
- Leadership experience in global organizations preferred with evidence of demonstrating the skills mentioned above over an extended period ( 10 years)
- Deep understanding of the drug development process
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Science, Technology or Engineering discipline
- Advanced degree (Master s or equivalent, PhD or MD) preferred
Travel as required by the business
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.