Senior Director 5/5/2020
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR DIRECTOR
Job Locations US-NY-New York City
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we re dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group s Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The Market Director will enjoy the challenge of managing a team while providing sales leadership, guidance & motivation to the management professionals they lead. The Managing Director plans, and controls all phases of area operations in order to increase profits and encourage growth. They will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
* Thoroughly understand and embody the vision, mission, and values of Advanced
* Establish a professional leadership presence with all internal and external constituencies.
* Lead and develop a management team who drive business results.
* Integrate a candidate-centric focus throughout the company.
* Effective and decisive problem solver
* Confident with strong work ethic
* Strong verbal and written communication with all who interact with Advanced
* Comprehends reports and written sources of information
* Independently organizes work and executes effectively to meet established objectives
* Adept at gathering and analyzing data; operate from facts
* Ensure that each employee delivers exceptional customer and candidate experiences and quality.
* Foster a sense of accountability, whereby all activity and results goals are consistently met.
* Work closely with the CFO on financial budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis
* Bachelor s degree ideally business, finance, marketing, or psychology or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 7 years of full-time work experience, including at least 3 years spent in a leadership capacity in which the candidate supervised other management professionals.
* Staffing industry experience preferred.
* Sales-driven individual who is skilled and effective in sales situations. Proven track record in business development, specifically from direct vs. indirect involvement. Represents Advanced to their clients in a professional manner which others want to emulate. Able to coach others in navigating sales situations to ensure positive outcomes that increase our revenue.
* Team player and proven team builder. Good facilitator and collaborator. Persuasive. Can focus and continuously reinforce managements efforts to meet their goals.
* Hands-on leader who is able to effectively provide coaching and training in a wide-variety of settings (hands-on, formal presentations, etc.).
* Must have worked in a Metrics / Quota driven environment
Well-balanced between being a strategic thinker, yet also able to drive tactics with front line staff members to model desired activity and sales/service behaviors.
* Able to analyze business intelligence and reports and to synthesize such information into action.
* Energetic, motivating and positive personal demeanor.
* Exceptional time management skills. Able to balance many competing priorities with grace.
* Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
What s in it for you* Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group s career site here.
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
It is Advanced Group s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT JOB*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS