Senior Ecommerce Developer Java 6/25/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR ECOMMERCE DEVELOPER JAVA
Senior Ecommerce Developer position on the internal Web Development team responsible for a fast growing E-Commerce site built on the IBM WebSphere Commerce-on-Cloud platform. Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external Web-facing applications, the senior developer will be working with a team of experienced developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support business objectives.
* Leads development efforts on the J.Jill IBM WebSphere Commerce-on-Cloud platform.
* Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
* Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
* Researches and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on business partner requirements.
* Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
* Interacts with business partners to understand and document requirements.
* Instructs and reviews the work of other software developers on the development team.
* Responsible for source code stability, code reviews and administration of source control.
* Reports directly to the Senior Manager of Ecommerce Systems on the status and progress of development work.
* Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal, written and listening skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Experience utilizing the Spring framework.
* Experience utilizing and/or administering IBM DB2.
* Source control administration experience, preferably GIT.
* Proficiency in use of Eclipse-based workbench and/or IBM Rational Application Developer.
* Strong knowledge of web performance tuning and maintenance techniques.
* Experience utilizing and/or administering application and web tier systems (e.g. WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server).
* Web service experience (XML/SOAP/REST).
* Knowledge of cloud-based system architecture design.
* 8+ years of development experience.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience building, supporting enterprise services.
* Ecommerce experience a plus.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.