Senior Engineer, Workday 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANHATTAN DESIGNS, BUILDS AND DELIVERS MARKET-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR LEADING COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD. WE HELP DRIVE THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION WITH UNMATCHED INSIGHT AND UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY, CONNECTING FRONT-END REVENUE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH BACK-END EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZED ON A COMMON TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. THIS PLATFORM-BASED APPROACH IS ENABLING LEADING COMPANIES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO PUSH POSSIBLE BY GETTING CLOSER TO CUSTOMERS AND ACHIEVING REAL-WORLD RESULTS.
WHAT DRIVES US?
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
WHERE WILL I BE WORKING?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA INTEGRATION BETWEEN APPLICATIONS.
WHAT'S THE BIG PICTURE?
AS A SENIOR WORKDAY ENGINEER SHOULD HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* Responsible for all program development within Workday and integration to other MA Business Applications.
* Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Workday platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
* Documenting business and technical requirements and resulting unit test scripts.
* Working with the business and IT teams to conduct change management activities necessary for a successful system implementation.
* Participating and possibly coordinating in the execution of functional unit testing, user role testing, data analysis, and integration testing.
* Will work under general supervision and in a team environment.
WHAT'S REQUIRED OF ME?
* Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related technical or business field.
* 5+ years of experience in IT service delivery with direct line of business engagement
* Strong understanding of Human Resources processes
* 3+ years of Human Resources Application development and support experience including configuration/customization of applications and integrations across applications/modules
* 3+ years managing complex IT projects
* 2+ years of experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and LMS
* 2+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
* 2+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
* 2+ years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
WHAT WOULD SET ME APART?
* Experience integrating Workday with other systems, including REST API calls and using 3rd party ETL tools, such as Mulesoft, Informatica, etc.
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGIES IN THE INDUSTRY. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE ARE PROUDLY AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.