Senior Finance Analyst, Premium Dairy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/21/2019
END DATE 3/5/2020
Danone North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONDanone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst, Premium Dairy in Broomfield, CO.
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
About the job:
The Sr. Financial analyst role is responsible for providing financial analytics for brand and sales initiatives in the Premium Dairy Business Unit (Horizon Organic and Private Label products). This person will work with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Central Planning teams to build business cases and present to leadership. In addition, will work with Marketing on managing the Advertising & Promotion budget.
* Develop profit & loss statements and provide insightful recommendations for innovations, new business ventures and changing business paradigms
* Serve as a financial partner to business leaders by organizing financial information in a manner that facilitates strategic business planning
* Assist in preparing materials for senior management
* Provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis for customer & sales related initiatives
* Complete innovation reporting to the Central Planning group to track actual and forecasted innovation metrics
* Work closely with Marketing on Advertising & Promotion spend, including booking accruals and managing forecast
* Perform reconciliations between different systems of reporting and ensure data accuracy
* Continuously work to streamline and automate processes
* Assist with planning and reporting deliverables to the Planning group as needed
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or accounting
* Minimum of 3+ years of progressive financial analysis experience required
* CPG experience highly preferred
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, Supply, Advertising, QA, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Quality