Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/12/2020
END DATE 3/10/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA the world's largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. With over 14,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With 14 division offices, Senior Financial Analysts have room to move and grow their careers. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today's leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group. Come join our growing team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As a Divisional Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses relating to the financial statements and operations of the company.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Determining and devising data survey collection, research techniques, data interpretation, and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
* Utilizing statistical, economic, and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports such as proformas, weekly projection, physician bonuses and other requests.
* Preparation of Annual Projections and Budgets.
* Interpreting data concerning financial trends and economic and business forecasts.
* Preparing monthly analysis by reviewing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Journal Entries and impact on financial data.
* Preparing monthly financial statements and other month end reporting.
* Preparing documents for compliance with regulations.
* Monitoring and reporting historical trends.
* Working with PSG Managers and Hospital Finance to provide data as needed.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
* Knowledge of preparation of financial statements and journal entries.
* Knowledge of accounting systems, fixed asset depreciation, and payroll tax return preparation.
* Skill in cash management and cash analysis reporting.
* Ability to work on special projects.
* Ability to problem solving is desired.
* Ability to think critically is desired.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is preferred.
* Masters Degree is preferred.
* 5 years accounting/finance experience is required.
* Experience working with practice operations, hospital or other healthcare environment is highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.