Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The Senior Financial Analyst Process FP&A is part of the Process Sector of the PMC Platform. This role will be responsible for supporting Process Sector Finance in driving financial planning and analysis excellence, along with being a key partner to commercial and operational leadership. This role will report to the Process FP&A Manager and is based in Milwaukee, WI.
* Financial leader for the sector headquarters cost centers, pairing with cross functional leadership to execute planning (strategic plan, budget and forecasts) and ensuring SG&A meets financial performance commitments
* Develop and deploy standard operational reporting for all the sectors SAP plants
* Support the Process FP&A Manager in executing a variety of reporting in our sales and orders, and month-end close processes
* Support consolidation and analysis of Process financial planning (strategic plan, budget and forecasts) and actuals results
* Provide ad hoc analyses to support finance and sector leadership
* Assist in continuous improvement initiatives in order to standardize processes and maximize the value of our ERP system across the sector
* Manage summer intern, providing detailed instruction and support, as well as mentorship in order to provide a valuable experience
* Pair with Central Accounting to maintain an effective controls environment
* Self-starter: can-do attitude
* Clearly communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to maintain professional skepticism with capability to validate accuracy of reporting and draw general conclusions on the data.
* Flexibility to work in a dynamic team environment with requests from inside and outside of immediate work team and some requests directly from senior leadership
* Ability to influence cross functionally and across multiple locations
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Results oriented with a bias for action
* High personal integrity
* Ability to embrace and learn from challenges associated with working in a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed organization
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA designation a plus)
* Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in financial/accounting functions, including cost, in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning & analysis
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and particularly strong Excel skills
* Experience with Hyperion (HFM) and SAP desired
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Rexnord is a concentrated multiplatform industrial leader with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Every day approximately 7,000 associates across the globe work to deliver smarter solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Simply put, we advance the efficient use of resources by Solving Smarter.
Our Process & Motion Control platform supplies highly-engineered mechanical and digi-mechanical component solutions for complex production systems where reliability is critical, and the costs of failure or downtime are high.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled