Senior Financial Analyst 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Are you looking to accelerate your career in finance? Join CONMED s team in a key role as a Senior Financial Analyst. We are growing this business and seeking a talented individual to work with our commercial teams on forecasting and analytics. You'll dive deep into our business to help propel our business forward. The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze daily activity, provide support and resolve the issues as they arise. We are seeking someone with strong analytical skills for leading a variety of interesting initiatives to improve our business functions and financial outcomes.
THIS EXCITING POSITION IS REMOTE DURING THE PANDEMIC, BUT WILL EVENTUALLY BE WORKING ON-SITE IN EITHER UTICA, NY OR WESTBOROUGH, MA!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide support to VP Finance and General Manager to understand business outcomes.
* Assist in the monthly financial close including account analysis, calculation of key reserves and preparing financial reports. Interact with sales management team for understanding sales analytics and processing projections.
* Partner with sales, marketing and research and development teams to provide financial input and actionable data to ensure proper financial decisions are made.
* Contribute to the preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plan.
* Involved with ad hoc projects, including but not limited to samples and field inventory.
* Analyzes pricing policies, procedures and controls to ensure proper financial decisions making.
* Development of standard financial reporting package.
* BA with concentration in Accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA preferred.
* 5 7 years of progressive experience in the accounting /finance function.
* Medical device experience preferred
Advanced ERP, Advanced Excel and experience with Sequel and Tableau a Plus * Ability to communicate with team and top management is essential as well as good presentation skills are required for this position.
* Up to 25% travel may be required.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.