Senior Full Stack Application Security Engineer 8/22/2020
ForgeRock US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Role:
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. Create product security features for Autonomous products.
What you will be doing:
* Explore various IAM datasets and develop ML algorithms to solve security problems
* Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement customer use cases
* Write efficient unit and integration tests to automate quality and the release pipeline
* Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
* Create data pipelines that efficient transform raw data into meaningful insights and predictions
* Leverage continuous delivery tools to securely deploy microservices to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple data centers.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
* Experience building web applications and support their production usage
* Broad experience designing and developing various layers of the app include UI, API & DB
* Knowledge of software design patterns and principles of distributed systems
* Strong ability to lead product security and represent the development team with customers
* Firm grasp of OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
* Expertise with threat modeling and remediation
* Experience with building authentication and authorization layers of the application
* Strong understanding of cryptography and encryption of data at-rest and in-transit
* Very comfortable with security testing tools including SAST and DAST tools: BERT, Acunetix360, Checkmarx, SysDig, Whitesource, Fortify
* Experience with Test Driven Development covering Unit, Integration and API tests.
* Willingness, when needed, to do UI, Dev-Ops, CI/CD, Documentation any development tasks need to get still done.
* Multi-tenant SaaS experience is a big plus.
* Knowledge of AI/ML approaches, Identity and Access management solutions a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.