Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Liberty Mutual Insurance
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Full Stack Engineer-114235 DESIRED SKILLS: * Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in systems operation and administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Requires knowledge of the operating environment - technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database and output/receiving.
* Strong consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with client and other systems technical staff, consultants and vendors.
* Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
* General knowledge of business functions and business operations
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://www.benefitsatliberty.com/ OVERVIEW:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
EDUCATION LEVEL Bachelor's Degree ( 16 years)
SHIFT Day Job