Senior Full Stack Performance/Scalability Engineer 8/22/2020
ForgeRock US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Role:
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. Infrastructure development to measure and improve service scalability, performance and availability. Debug issues with scalability issues and lead solutions to address various findings.
What you ll be doing:
* Explore various IAM datasets and develop ML algorithms to solve security problems
* Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement customer use cases
* Write efficient unit and integration tests to automate quality and the release pipeline
* Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
* Create data pipelines that efficient transform raw data into meaningful insights and predictions
* Leverage continuous delivery tools to securely deploy micro-services to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple data centers.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.