Senior Identity Management Policy Analyst, Fort Collins, CO, US, ID#18494
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Identity Management Policy Analyst, Fort Collins, CO, US, ID#18494
Established in 2005, Cherokee Services Group (CSG) is a leading provider of information technology and business support services. Its award winning team of more than 200 employees delivers best value IT solutions for commercial and government clients across the U.S. The company specializes in software and application services, network infrastructure services and business process services. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Cherokee Services Group has a regional office in Fort Collins, CO, and 22 additional offices nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CSG is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies. For more information visit www.cherokee-federal.com
CSG is recruiting a Senior Identity Management Policy Analyst to aid USDA Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) in the oversight to implement processes, policies and necessary technology.
Our client the USDA Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Program, within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), provides oversight and coordinates efforts to implement the processes, policies, and technology necessary to deliver enterprise-wide identity, credential, and access management capabilities to USDA agencies and staff offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides expert insight and analysis of policy issues resulting in recommendations for and/or drafts of major policy papers, positions, and other artifacts.
* Guides policy through all necessary review and approval processes.
* Provides subject matter expertise on advanced Identity & Access Management solutions, throughout all project and system lifecycle phases.
* Supports customer requirements gathering, product evaluations, and product integration.
This position does not have any supervisory and/or management authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business, engineering or related scientific or technical discipline, to include strong policy coursework or degree.
* Bachelor's Degree and ten (10) years of technical experience with at least 8 years of experience with security and identity management policy solutions.
* Expert in Government security and identity management standards and has extensive domain expertise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Candidates must be a US citizen
* Candidates will be subject to a US federal government background investigation and must favorably pass a drug screen
* Candidates must have a current and active Public Trust clearance.
* Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
Work will be performed in a US government controlled office environment.
About Cherokee Federal:
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories. Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.