Senior Instructional Designer-Westwood
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/6/2020
END DATE 3/1/2020
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Los Angeles, CA
The Center for Organizational Readiness and Education (CORE), andepartment within UCLA Health s Human Resources, seeks a Senior Instructional Designer with experience in design/contentncreation of e-learning and instructor-led training. The successful candidatenwill bring to UCLA Health, a high level of expertise and attention to detail innredesigning existing content and developing new and engaging learning content.
In this role, you will be an experienced planner,ndesigner for adult learners, and developer of highly effective programs,ntraining courseware, job aids, e-learning modules, and reference materials.nReporting to CORE s Senior Director, you willnwork with internal and external partners to develop course materials, ensurenconsistency of all training content across the organization to meet the UCLAnHealth gold standard of learning and development excellence.
*3-year contract position, may become career*Qualifications
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience is required in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Adult Education or a related field.
* A minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in instructional design required.
* Experience developing blended (both instructor-led and technology-based content) learning curriculum within learning management systems.
* Preference given to experience with graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign).
* Preference given to Vyond (Go Animate), Captivate and/or Storyline development experience.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.