Senior IT Applications Support Analyst 5/2/2020
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Bright Horizons is looking for an APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST to join our team. This role will perform second level application troubleshooting, issue resolution and root cause analysis and may assist in technical implementations. Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM highly desired.
What you will be doing in the role:
* Troubleshoot end user issues and tickets within problem ticket system to resolve or escalate issues with all applications, as a member of the Application Development/Support team.
* Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other Dynamics versions.
* Strong SQL Server/SQL coding experience.
* Work with external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve internal applications.
* Assist in creation of application troubleshooting documentation.
* SLA Management and Enforcement with consistent delivery of excellent customer service.
* May require configuration, validation and deployment of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality using SAML
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
* 5+ yrs background in providing technical application support for web applications.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the following; Web based applications, *Test management (test planning, test execution, defect/issue resolution), *Experience with Help Desk support and Dynamics CRM ,Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012.
* Preferred Technical Skills; SQL development experience, ETL: SQL Server Integration Services, SSRS and SSIS package development.
* Experience working on diverse teams.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.