Senior IT Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/1/2019
END DATE 2/25/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
City National Bank is seeking a passionate Senior IT Auditor that can lead Information Technology audits of all Bank activities to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Information Systems. An Auditor that takes pride in promoting the quality and efficiency of ongoing operations by analyzing process flows through observation, interviews, or through review of documented process. Identify audit tests and recommend automation to assist auditee and enhance processes.
The Senior IT Auditor performs IT internal audits, collaborates co-sourced and out-sourced IT audit engagements. The Senior IT Auditor is generally the individual responsible for direct communication with management during IT audits. The Senior IT Auditor also performs audits individually. The Senior IT Auditor performs compliance and fraud investigations, system development reviews (pre/post implementations) and data mining analysis.
* Three (3) years minimum experience in IT auditing, internal auditing, external auditing of financial institutions or regulatory examination with thorough knowledge of practices, principles, and interrelationships of banking functions.
* CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH or other related designation required.
* Strong information technology foundation including infrastructure and cyber security risk, with an ability to identify risks and controls in regards to various IT related areas (e.g. security, operations, change management, etc.).
* Understanding and knowledge of Active directory, Windows OS, Oracle and SQL databases.
* Understanding of network infrastructure devices and capabilities including routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and wireless technology.
* Comprehension of IT general controls, application controls, and business process reviews.
* Experience with core banking platforms highly preferred.
* Requires skills in fact-finding, analysis, problem solving and decision-making.
* Detailed oriented with excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
* Expert PC skills including but not limited to Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe, and Outlook.
* Experience with COBIT, COSO and exposure to NIST SP 800-53 a plus.
* ACL, Tableau or SQL experience preferred.
* Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or related field
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.