Senior Java Developer 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
The role of the Senior Developer is to develop system design, implement moderate to complex components of an application or program, and maintain and modify applications, programs, or system software. This role is a member of the Development team and reports directly to the Development Manager.
What you will do:
* Function as an individual contributor and work independent of supervision to develop, design, and implement new software applications or programs and framework components requiring cross team collaboration to finalize system design and business solutions.
* Coordinate and plan all tasks required for software development and implementation, including software change request gap and impact analysis.
* Participate in internal and client solution design discussions with application and program team leads.
* Work on process flows and screen designs and provide storyboarding to support system design.
* Document and maintain software component specifications in detailed technical design.
* Provide solutions for performance improvements of applications and programs.
* Conduct code reviews and provide improvement feedback to developers.
* Review team member unit test scenarios and provide guidance for better coverage.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
* Test and maintain software products to ensure better system stability and performance as well as support the Software Quality Assurance team to develop complex test scenarios.
Who You Are:
* You have a Bachelor's Degree with 7 - 11 years of software development experience (Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field).
* You have experience working with Agile development methodologies, and you have a good understanding of software development methodologies (such as waterfall, hybrid agile, agile/scrum framework).
* You have experience working with software and database architectural techniques and high-level design using UML or similar representational modeling and design techniques.
* You have working experience delivering server-side solutions using object-oriented languages (such as Java) and utilizing object-oriented programming and client server concepts.
* You have experience working with application frameworks (such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Faces (JSF), Google Web Toolkit (GWT)), as well as web and application servers (such as Apache, WildFly [JBoss], Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere).
* You have working experience developing applications with continuous integration and build tools (such as Jenkins, GitLab, Maven, Sonar) as well as version control and defect management tools (such as SVN, CVS, JIRA).
* You have experience working with relational databases (such as Oracle, SQL Server).
* You have a good understanding of configuring application code on-premise and cloud infrastructure (such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Cloud).
* If you have any working experience in the Healthcare Industry and / or CNSI evoBrix, eCAMS Platforms, that would be "a plus".
We are proud to be a partner to the public sector, a trail blazer in health IT and a passionate advocate for better health, better care and lower costs for millions of Americans. Innovation is core to our DNA and through our iCare program we invest in the well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live and work. You will be offered a solid compensation package which includes:
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)