Senior Manager, Digital Marketing 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT: WunderLand is partnered with a growing technology user group. Partnering with WunderLand for placement in this position offers you access to career guidance and advocacy throughout the hiring process, tailored to your specific career goals.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
LOCATION: Remote. Headquartered in downtown Chicago, IL. Accessible via CTA
ROLE TYPE/DURATION: Direct hire
COMPENSATION: $75,000-$85,000, commensurate with experience
IMPORTANT NOTE: A background check and drug screen are required for this position
JOB SUMMARY: Our client is seeking a digital-first marketer skilled investigating, testing and optimizing campaigns, while ensuring that the customer's digital experience is seamless, valuable and enjoyable. Responsible for managing and ensuring continual success with client's entire digital portfolio--including marketing automation strategy, governance and execution. You'll lead the day-to-day management of customer-facing digital properties, including the company website, event websites, and landing pages. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem-solver, excellent people manager and strong partner to stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Drive demand generation and increases exposure of brand through various in digital channels
* Serve as the marketing department's point person on marketing automation strategy, processes and execution with HubSpot
* Measure and optimize the performance of content in partnership with external SEO agency
* Develop the foundational elements of the marketing automation program, including keywords, email templates, landing pages and other necessary automated nurture and marketing campaigns
* Partner with key stakeholders to develop, plan and execute campaigns, and institute testing practices, monitor results, and analyze reporting to ensure maximum ROI
* Develop and manage email campaigns including templates, development and A/B testing
* Produce monthly HubSpot reports for key stakeholders to understand challenges/opportunities with marketing campaigns, and make recommendations to improve results in future campaigns.
WHAT'S REQUIRED TO APPLY:
* 5+ years of digital marketing experience
* Must have hands on marketing automation experience, preferably with HubSpot
* Must be strategic with strong IT project management skills and a technical aptitude
* Ability to lead and manage a team
NEXT STEPS: We will reach out to qualified candidates for this position, but may not be able to get back to everyone based on volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant positions, as well!
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients' business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today's fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
The industry has verified WunderLand Group's reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing(R) Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Please visit www.wunderlandgroup.com to view available jobs and register with us or for more information